The Township of South Glengarry - Job Details
Posted: Jun 04, 2021
Expires: Jun 25, 2021
Building Information Officer
The Township of South Glengarry is seeking qualified applicants for a contract position. This position is based on a 35-hour work week and is paid at the rate of $25.48/hr. Reporting to the Deputy Chief Building Official, the Building Information Officer performs the day-to-day duties related to a multi-faceted department consisting of building and planning.
Education and Experience:
· College diploma in Planning Technology, Building Technology or related field is considered an asset.
· Two years of experience at the municipal level providing building and zoning information.
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems would be an asset.
· Proficiency in both the French and English language is considered an asset.
· Maintain a valid Ontario Class G Driver’s Licence.
The above is only a summary of the full job description, which will be posted in the careers section at www.southglengarry.com.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume via email to: Cyndi DeVries Human Resources Advisor no later than 4:00pm Friday June 11, 2021..
In accordance with the “Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act”, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection. Accommodations of persons with disabilities are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance to the HR Advisor, or designate.
We thank all applicants and advise that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2021-06-11
Expected start date: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.48 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday