Lanthier Bakery - Job Details
Posted: May 20, 2021
Expires: Jul 20, 2021
- Operate the machinery and equipment attached to his workstation (Wrapper, slicer, metal detector, printer, cooling tower, labeling machine)
- Identify and resolve workstation operating problems
- Make the necessary adjustments according to the type of bread produced
- Complete various reports
- Respect good manufacturing practices
- Respect occupational health and safety rules.
- starting at 20.18$/hr up to 22.68$/hr with premiums
Qualifications and skills:
- High School completed, or equivalent training completed;
- Experience in an industrial environment (an asset);
- Focused on attention to detail, a sense of autonomy and team spirit.
We offer a stimulating work environment, friendly colleagues, an opportunity to grow in the bakery and, a smell of fresh brioche bread, coming out of the oven. Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Do not wait ! Apply now by indicating which shift interests you.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to: email@example.com