Lanthier Bakery - Job Details
Posted: May 20, 2021
Expires: Jul 20, 2021
- Animation and coordination of the maintenance team
- Proposal for improvements in equipment performance and efficiency.
- Relays all the information necessary for the smooth running of the team
- Share and ensure that « Good Manufacturing Practices » and Safety Rules are enforced by all.
- Ensure preventive maintenance (depending on the defined maintenance ranges) of curative and improvement of production equipment requiring electromechanical, mechanical, or electrical intervention.
- Tracking the traceability of his team’s actions
- Plan, organize, distribute workload and allocate resources for their implementation
- Promote good practices that can increase facility efficiency.
- Any other related tasks assigned by his supervisor.
- according to experience
Qualifications and skills:
- Professional diploma in industrial mechanics
- 5 years experience in team management
- 10 years experience in an industrial setting
- Experience in the food industry, an asset
- Available, able to communicate well