NAV-Centre - Job Details
Posted: May 19, 2021
Expires: Aug 31, 2021
The NAV CENTRE in Cornwall, Ontario is looking for part time Security Guards who will be employed by SECURITAS and work at NAV CENTRE.
Great opportunity for Police Foundations Students and those interested in front line protection services. Retired individuals feel free to apply.
Work in a team environment patrolling the building and grounds of one of Cornwall’s finest multi-purpose facilities.
($15.50 per hour to start)
· Successful candidates must have an Ontario Security Guard licence and CPR Certificate. (Can be obtained on line)
· Applicants must be 18 years of age and possess a valid Drivers Licence.
· Canadian Citizenship
· Basic Computer skills are expected.
· Provide a Security Check and Vulnerable Sector clearance.
· Be available for a variety of eight (8) hour shift work, days, evenings and nights with possibility of weekends.
· French speaking and/or other languages are not mandatory, but are an asset.
· Uniforms are provided.
How to apply
Forward a cover letter and resume to Thom Racine c/o NAV CENTRE Cornwall.