J.W. MacIntosh Community Support Services - Job Details
Posted: May 05, 2021
Expires: Jul 05, 2021
Guaranteed 37.5 Hours/Week
Permanent Full-Time Position
(Start date to be determined)
We are looking for a caring, responsible individual who will be a key part of our client-centered team.
Location – Assisted Living – Kemptville, Assisted Living – Morrisburg/Iroquois, Community Respite (North and South Dundas. Available every other weekend (Weekend to be determined).
• Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent
• Current certification in Emergency Level First Aid/CPR
• Food Safety Course
• Experience in community homecare
• Flexibility to work day, night, evening & weekend, hours/shifts
• Good communication & organizational skills
• Access to transportation
• Current criminal reference check & vulnerability
What we offer:
• Opportunity for additional hours
• Uniform allowance
• Potential to participate in benefit plan
• Educational/training opportunities
• Employee recognition
• Flexible hours and opportunity for work share
J.W. MacIntosh Community Support Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Cover letters and resumes may be dropped off to:
J.W. MacIntosh Community Support Services
4324 Villa Drive, Box 227
Williamsburg, Ont. KOC 2HO
Fax: 613-535-1104 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.