Manderley Turf Products - Job Details
Posted: Nov 05, 2019
Expires: Dec 05, 2019
The Production Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the health and safety program following the COR Health and Safety Management System and working with Production Staff in the organization of equipment servicing and parts inventory. The Production Coordinator is also responsible for working with Corporate to ensure deadlines and data is being communicated time effectively.
The ideal candidate will be a detailed, organized, team playing, self-starter that can take on the fast-paced environment and excel in the management of our current systems, while remaining flexible to other daily tasks.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Communicate with employees, management and vendors
- Farm Garage/ Machine Shop area
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintaining equipment work order records and parts inventory
- Time and attendance and payroll data inputs
- Ensuring Health and Safety Management System is being utilized and developed as required
- Assisting in the seasonal start up for employees
- On site administration assistance for employees and management
- 2-4 years of work experience in an administrative role
- Experience within a parts room, automotive shop or equivalent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented with a comfort in fast paced environments
- Strong computer skills and comfort level with systems and mobile devices
- Ability to work independently is required, and meet deadlines
- Health and Safety knowledge considered an asset.
Note: This is a maternity replacement position, with contract going until January 2021.
Remote area with no bus routes. Own transportation is required.
Position is located at our Moose Creek Production Centre, off the 417 and 138.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we are committed to customer service excellence! Manderley produces, distributes and sells quality sod & landscape products to commercial and retail customers nationally.
Must be permanent resident of Canada.